WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
Optimising Port Development, 2011 is the 4th edition in ACI’s successful port series and will showcase the latest strategies that growing ports need to be aware of in order to expand and operate successfully. Within the port terminal, there will be a close examination of operational and technical issues with the aim of creating an efficient and well-informed unit. This event is committed to bringing together port experts from across the world to discuss some of the most pressing issues facing the industry.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and discover the hottest developments in port technology and operations:
- Exploring Short and Long Term Port Development Plans
- Using Technology Effectively to Increase Productivity
- Streamlining Internal Processes to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Advice on Port Planning from Idea Through to Actual Realisation
- Analysing Effective Terminal-Authority Relations as Part of an Efficient Modern Port
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
In this meeting, ACI’s will offer you the perfect opportunity to discuss your own operational strategies and developmental ambitions, finding solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading port authorities and operators
- Discuss the latest developments in cutting-edge technologies
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
Who will attend?
Delegates will be drawn from Port Authorities and Port Terminals as well as other relevant professional bodies including the following job titles:
- Port Directors & CEO’s
- Terminal Managers
- Heads of Technology & Chief Technical Officers
- Developmental Managers
- Strategy & Planning Heads
- Technological & IT Authorities & Consultants
For Further Information Or To Register Your Attendance Contact
Tel: +44 207 981 2502
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of branding and networking at the conference. For information on sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 207 981 2506